Saturday, December 21, 2013

Day 21 - Three more sleeps!

Today, because I am crazy, I ventured out to the mall. I had a gift card and a gift still to buy. I probably should have done it a while ago, but budget-wise, today was the best day for me. That said, I didn't leave until after 10:00 am, and I got home before noon. And the trip included dropping off Christmas gifts at a friend's house and having an early lunch at the mall. Sigh. I do love you New York Fries. I just wish I wasn't getting old, because my stomach no longer has the same love for you that my taste buds have. The only 'junk' food I seem to still be able to have is pizza.

I got all our Stampin Up orders organized.

 I couldn't decide which of these pictures I liked best, so you get both. These are not all my items. This is what everyone ordered (minus 3 people's orders that were picked up before I thought to take a photo).


I got the rest of the Christmas gifts organized so they'll be easy for me to gather together and finish delivering over the next few days. Proud Canadian that I am, you know I had to have Hockey Night In Canada on while I sorted. Loved seeing Bertuzzi getting dumped, I confess. 

Here's my part of the stamping stash

And a quick card. I sent this one out already a while ago and just haven't blogged it. I don't even know what company the stamp is from; I know that at least some of the paper is Echo Park. This cards is one of the ones we made at the Tuesday morning card group at the store in Parksville earlier in the fall. I actually couldn't make it, but I'd signed up because I loved the cards, so I just had them give me a kit. There are two other cards that we made; I'll post those when I finish colouring them. 


No comments: