Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Day 7

Another low key day in my world. I had my usual morning visit with my niece. She's slowly warming up to me, which is nice to see. We were signing songs and having stories today. Then I came home  and did laundry. The smoke was still pretty bad so I didn't feel  like going out. I have a ridiculous amount of email to still catch up on, so I work on that when I have free time. On some level, it's a procrastination thing... I should probably clean my kitchen a bit more, but it's too hot to get motivated.

Today's project is a cute little treat pouch/bag.




The bag itself is made using a die. I can't remember what company makes it. The top and bottom pictures are the bag laying flat; the middle is standing up. It was quite easy to figure out - far moreso that I expected when I first saw it. The background is made using Tim Holtz distress inks. The snow is masked on the bench. Truly, the trickiest part of the project was lining up the ribbons/bows between the lights. We used a Gelatos to do the light. I love them, but I don't have any because I know I won't use them enough to justify the purchase.


No comments: