Tuesday, December 3, 2013

December Daily - Day 3

Well, I have been working on a few challenge cards, but none of them are quite done yet. So today I'm posting a Christmas card I made a very long time ago that I never posted. I don't actually even have the card anymore, as I used it for my Mom's birthday card the year I made it. She loves poinsettias. 


 
This card was a make & take at the stamp store in town from at least two years ago - maybe more. It was actually the first year they did their Coffee & and a Card Mondays in the summer, so it likely was 2012.   They were showing us how easy the Stampscapes stamps are to use. That image is all one stamp.  The card is stamped with Staz On using glossy cardstock. Then we coloured it with Tombo marker. We spritzed a window sheet/piece of acetate & put it over top of the image. 

The flower was made with a Sizzix die. I put it together, but the pieces were cut before we arrived. The Cuttlebuging was done for us as well., just to save time.

I'll post another card tomorrow evening. In the morning I'll be having coffee with a friend;  then in the afternoon I am going to prep my cookie dough so I can get to work on my Christmas baking. I'm going to a cookie exchange on Saturday evening. 

Card Details

Cardstock: Bazzill
Stamps: Stampscapes
Other: Acetate, watercolours, brads, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

1 comment:

Marcy said...

Wow, this card is beautiful! I love that image and the pretty poinsettia!