Monday, December 23, 2013

Day 23... Almost Christmas Eve!

I can't wait until tomorrow. I swear in some ways I think I love Christmas Eve more than the actual day. I like to be active. The lack of down time tends to work for me. The gap on Christmas Day between the morning festivities  and dinner at 5pm always leaves me at loose ends.

Today wasn't super busy. I went out in the morning, and I've been home since. No shopping... went to the esthetician. I hate having my eyebrows done, but the girl who does it is awesome. We get along really well; she's a Grey's Anatomy fan and we tend to chat while she tortures me. ;)

So in the afternoon, I let myself recover. Treated myself to a candy cane doughnut from Tim Horton's. Eh, it wasn't my fave. It wasn't their fault. I am actually not a huge mint fan, but I felt compelled to try it once. \ They got my mocha perfect, which made up for it.

I have cookie dough in the fridge, so I should probably not blather on more. Here's a quick card in honour of said perfectly balanced mocha (I like mine to be more chocolate than coffee flavoured, in case you're wondering). I'm not sure why the photo is so blurry, but the card is gone, so I can't reshoot it.


 Card details: All products Stampin Up
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Very Vanilla
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Stamps: Scentsational Season
Other: Framelits

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Adorable card Tania. Fuzzy or not, your card is quite cute. Mocha and a doughnut, what a treat.
Have a wonderful Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year.