Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Catered Crop - Favorite Holiday Card

There's a challenge going on at Catered Crop that I really like. All month they've been giving us the chance to post our favorite cards of the past year. Each week there has been a different theme and this week it is holiday cards. If I am reading correctly you are allowed to backlink, too. I decided to do a separate post with links to the original post because that is what everyone else seems to be doing.


The rules:
- Link up your favorite Holiday projects from 2011. If you want, you can post one you make this week.
-Leave a comment on the projects of the two people who posted in front of you.
-The deadline is 8:00 PM Saturday, Dec 31. A new one will start on Jan. 1 The theme will be encouragement cards.
-You can enter as often as you want

Here is my card. The original post is here. I remember at the time that I was disappointed that this blog post got no comments, because I really, really, liked this card. I love the colours, the paper, the image, and the overall design. I used a really good sketch.


I also really, really loved this card. The original post is here. I am linking the original posts in case people want to see the card recipes.

3 comments:

Suzie McFloozy said...

Tania these are great hun. I can see why you are so pleased with them.
I adore that sentiment x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Cheryl said...

Beautiful cards! No wonder they are your favs.

Happy New Year!

Heather B said...

Those cards are great!! I think I like the second one a bit more than the first, but it's the image on both that attracts my attention for sure!!