Friday, July 8, 2011

JUGS91


I loved making this card; as soon as I saw the sketch I pretty much knew what I wanted to do. It was the first chance I had to ink up my Summer Splash set, and I expect I'll be making many cards from it over the next while. Love this set! 

 I had intended to change the shape, because of my lack of circle punches at home, but I got creative and traced one from a ribbon spool. I actually adhered the paper right to the spool using temporary adhesive. I think I needed it in a few more spots, as you can see one area at the bottom where the curve is uneven.

Still, I'm pretty happy with it. I may yet change the sentiment out and make it into a birthday card. I didn't have anything with me that fit into the word window punch.

Hope you like this card.... have a great day!

Card Details:
Stamps: Sunny Fun, Summer Splash (SU)
Cardstock: Old Olive (SU)
Inks: Pacific Point, Certainly Celery (SU!)
DSP: Creative Imaginations
Ribbon: misc
Other: Word Window punch; Basic Pearl (SU!)

No comments: