Friday, August 13, 2010

Join me in some fun!

Lovebug's online crops are lots of fun!

Games, prizes, chat, and creative challenges that really make you think!

I don't always get as much done as I'd like (ok, let's get real - I NEVER get as much done as I'd like - I haven't posted layouts in ages!) but I get lots of inspiration that at the very least allows me to create kits I can finish at my own pace.

So whether you have lots of time or just a little, pop on to Lovebug and sign up! We'd love to have you 'participlay,' to use a wonderful word my friend 'A' coined.

Here's the link so you can learn more and sign up!

http://www.lovebugscrapbooking.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27304&highlight=

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have a go tania, im sure you can do it!!! Thank's for stopping by my blog, chick!!!