Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Baby Thank yous and Father's Day cards

These cards are totally CASED from the One Sheet Wonder Sketch Challenge Julie Tilman from Verve stamps posted on SplitCoast.
CS: SU Pixie Pink, Wild Wasabi (or Kiwi Kiss, I don't remember, I confess), Soft Suede
PP: KI Memories My Girl
Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip
Stamps SU! A New Little Someone, Lexicon of Love, and unknown (the word 'grateful')
The details:

Brown/green card.
PP: Possibly a now defunct (?) company called A2Z
CS: Stampin Up Soft Suede for base, Bazzill for torquiose colour and bright green
Brads: Hot Off The Press (from a kit I was given ages ago)
Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip
Stamp: SU! Lexicon of Love (retired)

Red card... this is actually a card for J's ball coach; I learned a lot watching him that will help with floor hockey this coming season:

PP: Unknown. A friend gave this paper to me.
CS: SU! Riding Hood Red and Soft Suede
Brads: Making Memories
Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip
Stamp: SU! Lexicon of Love (retired)

While making these cards I learned that I use Chocolate Chip ink a lot and I'll need to invest in a reinker with my next order.













No comments: