Monday, March 21, 2016

CAS challenges






Wow.. I'm on a bit of a roll with the posting of late. Let's see how well I do at keeping it up after Spring Break.


The remainder of last week was nice. On Friday we had a games night at church, which was a great deal of fun. Saturday I went to Crafty Capers to do a Make & Take in the morning, then spent the afternoon at a friend's 50th birthday party. We all went for Chinese food, because that's her favorite. It was a fun afternoon. Then on Sunday we celebrated my cousin's 40th birthday.

Given the plethora of birthdays of late, I had to choose a birthday card for Addicted to CAS: 




I haven`t made a waterfall card in ages. I forgot how much fun they are. And they`re really not that complicated. Clean & simple doesn`t have to be boring! I chose this card for this particular challenge because I think these particular flowers do look very delicate. And the mechanism itself definitely is. 

The other challenge card I have is an Easel Card for The Paper Players:



I decided to make this one into a generic thinking of you card. Those are always good to have on hand. I love easel cards; they look great. And it`s a chance to do another fancy fold that really isn`t very complicated.  

Card Details - All Products Stampin` Up



14 comments:

Hannelie said...

So beautiful Tania! I love the bunch of flowers... the perfect touch of Spring!
Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players!!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Fantastic cards!

Katydid Cards said...

I love that waterfall card. I've never made one. It looks difficult!

Sami said...

Awesome cards!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

A neat and clever idea. Thanks so much for sharing and playing at ATCAS this week. Sarah

Susan McFeggan said...

Hmmm....I've never made a waterfall card. Looks like I'm going to have to CAS your CAS...lol
Love your card

Nance Leedy said...

So sweet, Tania! I love the marbled paper--it looks like the sky and clouds! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I have not made a waterfall for such a long time. Love this great card- perfect images too!

Lynn McAuley said...

What wonderful images for your waterfall design! Fabulous work, Tania!

Ceal said...

great card, thanks for sharing with us at ATCAS!

Amber R said...

Fabulous card, love the flowers!

Tina Connolly said...

Fab card, thanks for sharing!

Kim P said...

2 fancy folds in 1 post! Very fun cards!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Lovely cards!