Friday, July 3, 2015

Day 3 - Clean & Classic

Happy Friday!

What a gorgeous, wonderful day.

I met a friend for coffee; we got to spend the whole morning together. It was lovely. Although she grew up here, she now lives in New Zealand and comes back here during their winter. She is actually friends with my mom, but as I've gotten older we've forged our own relationship. So it's always nice to get a chance to sit and talk to her, just us, too.

I thought I had an event to attend in the afternoon, but it's NEXT week, so I got to hang out at home for the whole afternoon and evening! It's too hot to do a darn thing, and I'm gearing up to see my brother, sister in law, and my super adorable niece. So rest is good. They arrive late tomorrow.

Here's today's card:
  

I can take no credit for the design of this card; it was made at a Stamp a Stack and designed by more former demo, Jaime. I love the white on white, with the touch of silver. If memory serves me correctly, we made 3 of each card, and this one is the only one where I had success with embossing the sentiment. 

All the products are Stampin' Up. I can't remember what set the sentiment comes from; I do know the cardstock is Whisper White, and there are two ribbons - white organza and the silver 1/8" ribbon. 

See  you tomorrow! 

No comments: