Sunday, January 24, 2010

Serene Sunday

Today's you get 2 pictures of the day. Why? Because I tried to fix the pics in Picasa to make them not so dark, and it's not working. They don't look dark on my screen but they are definitely dark here. It's too bad because you can't really see the patterned paper.

The first card is a blue base, with two different strips of pp from the Granola line (Basic Grey). There's a ribbon over the seam where the 2 papers meet, and brads on the end.

The stamp is from All God's Children. I masked it and went all the way across a strip so I could get the image 3 times.


This one is FAR too dark. The base is Rose Red cs from Stampin' UP. There is actually a piece of orchid opulence cardstock to frame the image and give the balloons some grounding. I like to try to have at least 2 layers on my cards. I inked the image from All God's Children because I was too lazy to mat it. The balloons are from Let's Party, I think. You can't se it because it's dark, but below the balloon it is stamped 'Happy Birthday'. I used a background stamp on the rose red, too, but you can't see it.


No comments: