Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Christmas in July - Day 15 to 18

I'm back! I didn't mean to get sidetracked with Christmas in July. I had camera issues for a little while. Then we had our last VC Rocks Blog Hop, so I had to focus on that. I still play to get at least 25 cards posted this month, though I'd love it if I could post a full 31. We shall see. 

The cards today are all ones I made ages ago at Scrapbookin' Adventures. They're also all interactive and/or a fancy fold.  The first one is my favorite; I do love the Card In A Box idea. They are actually easier to make than you'd think. Though I've had no trouble getting mine to stand, I have found that after a lot of moving it around, folding it up and unfolding it, it's  not as straight/square as I might like when it's open. 

I used Photo Sheet to merge my photos together so you would get the full effect of the cards. 

 I don't remember what the fold on the next card is called. I want to say 'Shadow Box' but I don't think that's it. I'm not sure the picture captures it well, but the cardstock is scored & foded over so that there's a 1/4 inch space between the Kraft & the white. Though I love the front, the fold is not my favorite.



These last two are my favorite. The first one has Glitter Ritz on the front; I can't capture how pretty and glitzy it is with my camera, sadly.



2 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Remarkable work on this fabulous holiday designs, Tania! They certainly have that WOW factor!

Unknown said...

Oh I love your exploding box. This one is on my bucket list of techniques to try before the end of the year. I love the way it came out.