Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Friday Mashup 149




I have had a good week. I spent a lot of time last Wednesday & Thursday catching up from the snow. I needed to get it all done so I could go visit a friend on Friday. We get together monthly and make cards using CTMH stuff. 

Today, though, I have some cards for you using SU products. I got a couple kits completed from my stash so I could enter some challenges. I really needed some bright, cheery cards because it seems the snow is not quite over. We got a bit more on Saturday afternoon as I was coming home from a bridal shower, as well as intermittently for most of the day today. 

And yesterday, I finally entered the modern age. I got rid of my old - VERY old - Motorola flip phone and got an i-phone. How in the world did I ever manage to resist texting for so long? I absolutely love it. I think it's going to make it much easier to keep in touch with friends & family who live out of town. Luckily, our plan (I'm on a shared family plan with my parents), gives me unlimited texting & no charge on long distance anywhere in the country. 

So today I have decided to resist grousing about the crappy weather and try to think positively about it. Spring has to arrive eventually. Given that, I decided I would finish up a spring card from a kit I had in my stash. I am entering this card for Friday Mash Up 149

  1. Create a project that's "Monochromatic".
  2. Create a project with "Flowers".
  3. or Create a "Monochromatic project with Flowers". 

My hope was that I'd also enter it in the Card Concept challenge, but I missed the deadline somehow. I have really gotten behind on doing challenges again. 

Card Details - All products Stampin Up
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Very  Vanilla
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Sahara Sand
Stamps: Creative Elements


6 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This is so pretty!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Love the promp, and such a pretty card!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. And yay for an iPhone. Think you'll love it. Best, Shannon

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

Love triple time stamping! What a great way to show off the blooms this week. Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup!

Just Me said...

Beautiful card, bright and cheery. I love that layout.

Marcy said...

Very pretty monochromatic card! The layers look fantastic!