Monday, February 24, 2014

And still in continues...

It is STILL snowing here. I was going to say it hasn't stopped since Saturday - and I've heard that from some people - but I thought it did at one point, for a brief period of time. Regardless, if it did stop at all, it was so brief I say it doesn't count for the purposes of this post. I had a wee bit of cabin fever today. Between that and the fact that I had a document I needed to print, and I went over to one of the admin buildings today. Took the camera with me, of course. Here's what I saw: 






The silver car int the bottom photo is mine. One of the lovely people here cleaned it off, which was very kind. The only sad thing is they did it before I could get a picture. ;) There's a graduated sidewalk there, but it was actually pretty covered. I decided it would be easier to get back in via long way. It isn't that they didn't clean the path; it's that it's been coming down so quickly that the path was covered again. 

In honour of the fact that this post is my 200th, I want to share a couple cards. The first one I did not make. It's from a card club night in 2013, during Sale A Bration. I couldn't make it that night so my demo made me the cards. 

I did make this Christmas card. I did it at the scrapbook store, when it was still in Parksville. You can see the original version here. If memory serves me correctly, I made this version on the last Make & Take Monday of the summer. That day, they just put out all the leftover bits from previous weeks and we can make ones we missed, or do them again, or, as in this case, tweak them.


Sadly, no card details today because I don't have the info. I can tell you the DSP in the first card is retired Sale A Bration paper from 2013. The paper in the star card is Echo Park, I think. But don't hold me to that. 

And that was my 200th blog post! See you soon! 

Hopefully, it won't still be snowing. 

2 comments:

Marcy said...

Wow, great pics and I hope you stay warm!!! The cards you shared are both very pretty! I miss going to card classes but hopefully can join some this year!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! Great snowy pictures and beautiful cards!