Tuesday, July 14, 2015

SIP Challenge #5 - Day 14

There is a new challenge blog on the internet, and I really like it. It's called the Stamp Ink Paper challenge, and today I'm taking part in Challenge #5 . Conveniently enough, the theme happens to be Christmas in July.
Here's the Inspiration image:

SIP Any Theme 5


And here is my card:


The image is from a kit; I had the card in my stash of 'Things I Need To Finish' and this challenge gave me the kick I needed to do it. I was trying to get the colour of the bird to match the ornaments completely, and I struck out there. He's too pink. But with the markers I have in my collection, that was the best I could do.

I want to say the the image and verse are from Penny Black, but if I'm honest, I do NOT remember.

4 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

The glittery gold is beautiful with your bird and berries! What a wonderful holiday design, Tania!

Welcome to the Creative Card Making Chicks! We are so glad you joined!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Very pretty card-loving the pink and the gold- very elegant! Wow- a card a day- way yo go!!! Welcome to the Creative Card Making Chicks!

Unknown said...

Ohhh Christmas in July theme!! What fun. Love your glittery gold and the deep berry red of your bird. Welcome to our Creative Card Making Chicks blogging group!

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

Oooh, love the glitter on your beautiful card. I enjoy Christmas in July so much. Much less stressful than the lead up to Christmas time. Thanks for joining us in this weeks challenge at Stamp Ink Paper. Carolyn xx