Monday, July 6, 2015

Day 6

Happy Monday!

Short post again today. The smoke is still an issue, but it's improving. After my morning visit with my fabulous niece, I went to Crafty Capers and made a card; I'll post it in August. I'm trying to get myself into a groove so I have a card to post every day. I managed to do some grocery shopping, too, and then I just hung out at home.

I found the card I meant to post on July 4th when I was doing some other sorting: 


I have to say it's one of my favorite creations ever. I love the colour combo of Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze & Night of Navy. It's perfect for winter, in my mind. And that snowman image is one of my favorites. 

Card Details - All products Stampin Up! 
Stamps:
Snow Much Fun
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Night of Navy
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler
Other: Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Markers

No comments: