Friday, December 23, 2011

Reason for the Season

I cannot believe that it is only a few more days to Christmas! And I am completely done everything. I have one errand to run tomorrow, but the gifts are wrapped and ready. I had all the cards I made for the chuch delieverd on the 21st, which is a record for me.

Over the past little while I've gotten so many cards and scrapbook pages finished. I just haven't had the energy to get them blogged. I have some that are for current challenges, so I will post those first, over the next few days. Once I'm caught up with those, I'll post the others. I have to say I'm really glad that many challenge blogs are taking a break for the holiday; it gives me a chance to catch up. One goal I have for 2012 is to really decide which challenges I want to focus on. I find I try to follow too many and I get overwhelmed.

Without further ado, here is today's card... I am posting two because I can't decide which one I prefer.

Does anyone remember the name of this Stampin' Up DSP? It's from 2-3 years ago . The stamp set is All God's Children. All products are SU, except the tags themselves. I cut them with the Big Shot, but the dies are from Sizziz... the old red ones, if I recall. I used the Big Shot and the dies at the scrapbook store.




The cards are for the following challenges

Stampin' Sisters In Christ: Challenge #120 - Luke 2:14

Pals Paper Arts:  PPA125 - Tag, You're It
Mark's Finest/Speedy The Cat: Christmas Card

3 comments:

Barbara Colbert said...

Nice Christmas card! Thanks for sharing with Mark's Speedy the Cat's Challenge! Happy Holidays!

Becky said...

This is lovely. Wonderful dp. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

Karen Letchworth said...

Tania: Congratulations on your awesome win at Stampin' Sisters in Christ. Way to go, girl!!! I also wanted to invite you to join in the challenges over at Word Art Wednesday. It's new, and you could win some amazing prizes. Not too many people know about it yet, so your chances are great. I'm trying to help get it growing. Your work, as a Christian designer, would be so perfect there. I hope you will check it out - a new challenge just started today!

Also, if you would like to follow my blog (if you like it LOL), I would love to follow yours as well. Hope you will check it out also. I'm at: karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

I really hope to see you soon at both places. You're a talented designer, and i look forward to seeing what you will create next.
Blessings,
Karen