Sunday, March 27, 2011

CCC11 Card #2

Over at Splitcoast Stampers there is a Christmas Card Challenge thread. Anyone who would like to see the details and sign up can here. Basically, each participant commits to a certain number of cards per month, so you have enough done by December to complete your cards. The names of everyone who completes their monthly goal are entered for a random prize draw. I will have enough done to be in the March draw! Wooo hoo! My goal was six and I'm at 13. That's a good thing, since I didn't post any in January or Februrary.

I actually made this card in January. I had some extra images stamped, and since I found the strip of dsp as well, I decided to make something quick.I didn't colour the images this time. No real good reason for that; I just forgot to do it before I took it into the church.

As I look at this card, I realize it comes close to fitting with this sketch challenge, but my pp is a bit too big, and besides, the chalenge calls for all SU! So I willl likely try to make another version of this card and see if I like it coloured.

Of ourse, that means cleaning up the disaster area and finding my pencil crayons/felts/etc. Oh my....


Stamps: All God's Children (SU)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento), Old Olive (SU)
Paper: Early Espresso cs, Very Vanilla cs(SU), Figgy Pudding (Basic Grey)

2 comments:

Becky said...

Lovely card Tina.

Heather B said...

I really like that card Tania. I might have to borrow the sketch from you.