Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Some cards....

I can only take credit nfor this first card. I have always wanted to try a Joy Fold. I loved it; super easy and it looks cool and complicated to 'non crafters.' I must note the stamp set belongs to my friend Susan; she did the stamping for me because it was easier than me borrowing the set.


CS: Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry

PP: from the Razzleberry collection of DSP

Markers: Yo Yo Yellow and Pink Passion


This card definitely showed me that I will still be able to use my retiring SU! markers colours with current colours, which is good.

The next three cards were made by a friend of mine. I'm posting them because I think they're cute, terrific examples of simple cards, and because I gave them away recently, so putting them on my blog allows me to look back at them if I want to CAS them in the future.







1 comment:

Jacquel said...

Nice projects and love the first card...that's an awesome fold!!
Hugs,
Jackie